This page is inspired by nownownow.com from Derek Sivers.
What I’m up to at the moment (March 2017):
- I live in New Zealand (our family moved from Wellington to the Kāpiti Coast in November 2016)
- Still fairly new to parenthood. Much fun once they sleep through the night!
- iwantmyname is providing my bread and butter
- Embarking on the journey to build our first home this year
- Outdoor activity: got a paddle board recently but haven’t used it much because summer was awful so far
- Indoor activities: gym/yoga 2-3 times a week
- Actively reducing time spent on multi-purpose devices like iPhone/iPad and replacing them with single-purpose devices (e.g. Kindle for reading books, game console for playing) to avoid getting distracted
- I’ve just reset my online presence with deleting all tweets older than March 2017 and setting up this website